KEY FACTS STORIES
NIKA GROUP IS A RUSSIAN COMPANY WHICH TURNS GOLD AND SILVER INTO AFFORDABLE JEWEL WATCHES. THE COMPANY WAS FOUNDED IN 2003, MOSCOW, RUSSIA, BY FOUR FRIENDS. ONE OF THEM IS A PROFESSIONAL WATCHMAKER WHEREAS OTHERS ARE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSMEN.
Photo of the founders
- Georgiy Mordehashvili
- Tengiz Sanikidze
- Elena Khitrina
- Alexey Bogdanov
WHAT’S IN A NAME? THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS:
- Spouses Tengis and Elena decided to name their company in honor of their daughter Nika. That’s why watches by NIKA present precious moments of love for their owners.
- Nika is the Russian pronunciation of the name of the Greek goddess Nike. So that watches by NIKA always show the time of great victories for their owners.
NIKA GROUP’ story began in 2003 with the founding of NIKA company.
Since September 2013 it became a full holding called NIKA GROUP, which combines several jewelry and watch brands.
NIKA GROUP today:
- Own production;
- Developed distribution network throughout Russia and the CIS;
- Franchise stores network (25 stores in major Russian cities);
- Partner’s network (2000 stores throughout Russia);
- 120 service centers in major Russian cities;
- More than 500 employees.